Who? Me?!!

Who? Me?!! - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled Who? Me?!!, I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : Who? Me?!!

see also


Who? Me?!!

Wow. I am truly honored to be chosen by the delightful blog Lime in the Coconut as worthy of a blog gift. Thank you so much for your support and recognition Linda! You are the best!

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to some bloggers who must choose some more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
It is my honor to bestow this gift to some delightful blogs who cheer my day! These blogs are similar to mine in that the bloggers are restoring homes in need of much love. And then my favorite foodie blog cannot be forgotten either; because as we all know food is love!
St. Mary
If you've ever fantasized about owning and living in an old church this is the blog for you! Mary is delightful, charming and witty- you will so enjoy her journey (be sure to start from the beginning; it's a very fun read!) Mary saved the church and the church saved her....
Home on Tallmadge
I can not imagine losing my beloved home to a fire. Julia did... and this is the story of her home in the remaking and rebuilding. Julia is brave and strong, and has such a great attitude despite such a devastating tragedy. She could have easily chosen to walk away, but she didn't... she chose to love a house!
Once Upon A Plate
My dear friend Mari has the most amazing food blog. The highest compliment I can give her is that she, like my favorite Ina Garten, creates amazing dishes in such a way that you think.... "I can do that!" She is an amazing chef and an even more amazing person. Do not miss this blog. Your friends will think you went to culinary school!



Thus our article entitled Who? Me?!!,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article Who? Me?!! and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-me.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,Who? Me?!! xxx .