I'm Happy to report...

I'm Happy to report... - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled I'm Happy to report..., I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : I'm Happy to report...

see also


I'm Happy to report...

that all the pups are now in New Hampshire, and that their puppy-angels, Jenifer and Jenny, are safe and sound back home in Alabama!
We plan on making a trip to the shelter to check in on all the new little faces!

I thank each of you who made a donation to the rescue trip! Thank you so very much!
A huge hug to my sister, Susan, and brother-in-law, Doug, for their very generous donation.

You are all the best
!


Thus our article entitled I'm Happy to report...,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article I'm Happy to report... and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-happy-to-report.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,I'm Happy to report... xxx .