fireflies & fourth of july

fireflies & fourth of july - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled fireflies & fourth of july, I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : fireflies & fourth of july

see also


fireflies & fourth of july


Don't you love fireflies?!
To this day I still get excited when I see the first one of the season. I once met a woman who had never seen one? You do have them, don't you?

In Texas they would
blink.....................blink.....................blink.

But here they
blinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblink
like little strobes! I've never seen it before, and don't know why the difference. We have some that slow blink, but the majority are little strobes. What kind of fireflies do you have? Growing up we called them lightning bugs! And if anyone can tell me why they blink differently I would be most obliged!


I wish you a very fun, happy, and safe Fourth of July weekend!


Thus our article entitled fireflies & fourth of july,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article fireflies & fourth of july and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2009/07/fireflies-fourth-of-july.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,fireflies & fourth of july xxx .