my mother's childhood lamp

my mother's childhood lamp - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled my mother's childhood lamp, I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : my mother's childhood lamp

see also


my mother's childhood lamp




this lamp was in my mother's bedroom when she was a child.
it sat across town in Honolulu during the bombing of Pearl Harbor.
my mother was 14 years old.
her father was a navy-man, and more specifically, a submarine-crew member stationed at pearl harbor.
he was off-duty, and at home asleep on that infamous Sunday morning. he immediately went back to the base before the second wave hit, and the family didn't hear from him for over a week. they didn't know if he was dead or alive.
he survived.
my mother saw the second wave come in from a hillside by her house.
all the while, this lamp sat across town.
now it sits in a kitchen in new hampshire.


Thus our article entitled my mother's childhood lamp,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article my mother's childhood lamp and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-mother-childhood-lamp.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,my mother's childhood lamp xxx .