what they don't tell you about polished nickel...

what they don't tell you about polished nickel... - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled what they don't tell you about polished nickel..., I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : what they don't tell you about polished nickel...

see also


what they don't tell you about polished nickel...



It spots.

(Well, maybe they told you, but somehow I missed out on the information!)

I love it, it's gorgeous, it's period to the house, but it gets water spots (and we don't even have hard water.)

My beautiful Perrin & Rowe faucet with spots.... I don't think so!

Luckily I found a thread on the subject, and someone said that the product Semichrome was recommended by their manufacturer. We just happen to have a tube as it is Dan's polish of choice when cleaning our hotel silver, or when he wants a deep, rich polish on sterling (otherwise we use Mrs. Wright's paste silver cleaner.)



Semichrome worked like magic, spots gone. I don't mind a little maintenance to get the look with polished nickel, but just thought you might want to know this if you have some and have spots, or are contemplating polished nickel faucets or hardware.


Update:

A reader suggested that I try Flitz Metal Cleaner and I must say I love this stuff!!  It works even better than the Semichrome and leaves a protective coating on the metal.  I use it every couple of months and don't have an issue with spotting anymore!

 


Thus our article entitled what they don't tell you about polished nickel...,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article what they don't tell you about polished nickel... and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-they-don-tell-you-about-polished.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,what they don't tell you about polished nickel... xxx .