naturally, I loved him...

naturally, I loved him... - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled naturally, I loved him..., I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : naturally, I loved him...

see also


naturally, I loved him...



Someone on Pinterest once pinned a photo of the Italian case piece in  the reading room  and because of the contents wrote the comment-  
"A naturalist lives here." 
I liked that.
If you look around my house you can easily see that I love my forestwood, my tree fungus (a.k.a. "conks"), my rocks, my bird and wasp nests, my horns, etc... . 
One day, while I was dusting in  the dining room  I picked up a wasp nest and an original occupant fell out!  I was delighted to see him!

wasp nests and a succulent that mimics a nest in antique marble urns in the dining room


I attached him to a pin and then pinned him to his nest. 
Call me a naturalist, but I love him!!
 


I think he's the bee's knees :)
sorry... couldn't resist!

Happy Weekend!


Thus our article entitled naturally, I loved him...,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article naturally, I loved him... and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2012/03/naturally-i-loved-him.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,naturally, I loved him... xxx .