the birthday gift of a lifetime!

the birthday gift of a lifetime! - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled the birthday gift of a lifetime!, I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : the birthday gift of a lifetime!

see also


the birthday gift of a lifetime!



remember back here where I said this......


Then.......
Dan gave me a gift of a lifetime!
A gift to end all gifts.
I can say unequivocally that you do not know anyone who has
been given this gift.
Ever.
Seriously, if I were to tell you now what he gave me, one- you
wouldn't believe me and then you would be really, really mad at
your husband, and then you would faint! I kid you not!! So, since
I love you and don't want you mad at your husband today, and I
worry about your health;) I can't tell you what it is right now!!!
(I want to get permission first;) But please, please stay tuned.....
I promise you (I even swear to you) you will NOT want to miss
this.
If I haven't made myself perfectly clear- this is an off the chart,
over the top, unimaginable, crazy-wonderful gift of a lifetime.
You have been so patient (well, most of you!) in waiting to hear what this extraordinary gift is, and now I can share
the birthday gift of a lifetime
with you.....




Tomorrow, I am having lunch with Bunny Williams.


here!


Thus our article entitled the birthday gift of a lifetime!,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article the birthday gift of a lifetime! and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2010/10/the-birthday-gift-of-lifetime.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,the birthday gift of a lifetime! xxx .