join us for a glass of wine

join us for a glass of wine - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled join us for a glass of wine, I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : join us for a glass of wine

see also


join us for a glass of wine


Last evening, Dan suggested we have a glass of wine at the adirondacks in the front meadow where we could watch the sun set on the maples up at the house....
a delightful suggestion!

It was a very crisp night, so we donned down jackets and gloves.








As the sun started to go down I noticed Ella sitting there shivering. She's not a shivering kind of dog, so I knew she was really cold. I gave her my faux fur collar I was wearing, and while most dogs would try to shake or paw it off... not Ella! I think she knew how lovely she looked! The shivering stopped immediately. She wore it for a good 30 minutes, and probably would have worn it all night if I hadn't taken it off her when we went inside!



As she would bend over to smell something on the ground, the scarf would rotate and she then looked like a reindeer!
Thank goodness she doesn't take it personally when we laugh hysterically at her!



The light faded and the moon came out... time to go inside.

Cheers!


Thus our article entitled join us for a glass of wine,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article join us for a glass of wine and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2010/10/join-us-for-glass-of-wine.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,join us for a glass of wine xxx .