lots of lobster & a little martha too!

lots of lobster & a little martha too! - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled lots of lobster & a little martha too!, I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : lots of lobster & a little martha too!

see also


lots of lobster & a little martha too!


It was a fabulous birthday and anniversary!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your well-wishes!

Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park are everything you think of when you think of Maine! It was absolutely gorgeous.

I ate lobster...... lots of lobster!


The first night in Bar Harbor we went walking through the charming town about 9pm as it was still abuzz with activity. As we approached one shop a little dog at the end of a leash came outside the shop and went berserk upon seeing Ella, then a second dog appeared and joined in.... two little French bulldogs- both wanting a piece of sweet, quiet, loves-all-dogs Ella.
Ella sat.

Then.... the person attached to the other end of the leash appeared- none other than Martha Stewart herself! Even though we were literally three feet in front of her, and Ella was only a foot in front of her tiny barking terrors she apparently couldn't see us ;), instead looking past and through us. So, unfortunately I wasn't able to tell her you said hello as I had promised to do in the last post!


Despite the tiny terrors, Ella, too, enjoyed her vacation and her dining experience at one of the many pet-friendly restaurants in Bar Harbor! She ordered a bacon/cheese/bacon/cheese burger, but got a cookie instead!

I had a lobster blt!


One of my birthday presents from Dan is that we are going to go to NYC to see Wicked! I have never been to NYC, and have always wanted to see a Broadway show. And... it just so happens that the Wizard of Oz is one of my all-time favorite classic movies, so this is perfect!


Then.......
Dan gave me a gift of a lifetime!
A gift to end all gifts.
I can say unequivocally that you do not know anyone who has been given this gift.
Ever.
Seriously, if I were to tell you now what he gave me, one- you wouldn't believe me and then you would be really, really mad at your husband, and then you would faint! I kid you not!! So, since I love you and don't want you mad at your husband today, and I worry about your health;) I can't tell you what it is right now!!! (I want to get permission first;) But please, please stay tuned..... I promise you (I even swear to you) you will NOT want to miss this.
If I haven't made myself perfectly clear- this is an off the chart, over the top, unimaginable, crazy-wonderful gift of a lifetime.



Turns out.... 50 ain't so bad after all!!!



Thus our article entitled lots of lobster & a little martha too!,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article lots of lobster & a little martha too! and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2010/08/lots-of-lobster-little-martha-too.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,lots of lobster & a little martha too! xxx .