oops...

oops... - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled oops..., I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : oops...

see also


oops...

Look what arrived today! Isn't she lovely?!! I think I'm in love!!!

One little, tiny hiccup..... somehow, the all-important "electrical outlet" was not installed on the range wall... Can you say "oh my head" ?
The Sub Zero didn't arrive with her sister range today, as it is on back-order because it only got ordered a couple of weeks ago (I've only stated I wanted this particular refrigerator since October) and I should have it mid-MAY!!!
Oh, and one more thing... we move in next Thursday :O!!
In the big remodel picture these are little, tiny problems, but considering that every day brings about 9 of these little "surprises" we are exhausted! Excuse me while I go open a bottle of wine!

Happy weekend to you!



She really is a sweet little thing isn't she?!!



Thus our article entitled oops...,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article oops... and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2009/04/oops.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,oops... xxx .