A final push towards Home & a HUGE thank you...

A final push towards Home & a HUGE thank you... - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled A final push towards Home & a HUGE thank you..., I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : A final push towards Home & a HUGE thank you...

see also


A final push towards Home & a HUGE thank you...


We move into the house tomorrow. To actually say those words out loud is pretty unreal; especially since the barn won't be finished, and the kitchen will be in the middle of being painted, but for the most part the farmhouse will be done. It has been a long and arduous journey, but the constant reminder that it is always for the love of a house made us push forward. This has not been fun, even though my sister keeps telling me I'm having the time of my life, I am not. I do however believe that living in the house will be the time of our lives!! We feel like we have been walking in a thick fog for the last six months, one foot in front of the other without really being able to 'see' where we were going, just knowing the goal was to make a home.

Now... we're going home! We have been "homeless" for a year and three months. Dan and I are tenders so we have greatly missed having a home to tend. The thought of having a neat and tidy home again filled with all of our antiques and treasures instead of moving boxes, and having a home we love instead of a rent house is a bit overwhelming at the moment.

I want to thank you all for following us on this journey. I especially want to thank those of you who leave us comments and emails along the way. I can not tell you what they have meant to me... some times there were days when I was beaten down and didn't know which way to turn, and then I would read a comment that encouraged me to continue the fight! You truly lifted my spirits on so many days when I all I wanted to do was give up. Your comments always reminded me to keep my eye on the end goal, wisdom that I so often needed to hear. You've made me laugh, you've made me cry and your presence in my life has been a huge gift to me. I can not imagine what this journey would have been like without your constant interest, support and understanding.


thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...



I plan to take a wee bit of time off from the blog to slowly unpack, and to soak in the new house and our new surroundings. I think I just need to be quiet for a little while and just "listen." This is a favorite house quote from Under the Tuscan Sun that sums up what I am feeling right now...

"The new life might shape itself to the contours of the house, which already is at home in the landscape, and to the rhythms around it."

It is Spring here in New England. The trees have just started to leaf out, there are flowers blooming, and it all seems a huge metaphor as we too start our new life in our new house. To my family, old friends, and new friends... I thank you so much for your constant encouragement and support. I wish you Happy, and I will see you soon!
joan


Thus our article entitled A final push towards Home & a HUGE thank you...,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article A final push towards Home & a HUGE thank you... and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2009/04/a-final-push-towards-home-huge-thank-you.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,A final push towards Home & a HUGE thank you... xxx .