the next best thing since "the clapper" ;)

the next best thing since "the clapper" ;) - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled the next best thing since "the clapper" ;), I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : the next best thing since "the clapper" ;)

see also


the next best thing since "the clapper" ;)



I recently discovered this little gem of a dimmer when looking for a dimmer for a light fixture in the barn mud room.  Since you all seemed to like the screw-in light socket dimmer I told you about here, I wanted to share this with you too!  I am so smitten with the dimmer I walk around the house trying to find other lamps to use it on!
This 3-level (low/medium/high) touch dimmer only works on metal lamps.  You simply plug your metal lamp into this small box converter and voila!  You then touch any metal part of the lamp and the dimmer activates: one tap- low, two taps- medium, and three taps- high!




low...



medium...



high...

love!

I found the dimmer for approximately $10 at a TrueValue hardware store, but you can also find them at Amazon.



Thus our article entitled the next best thing since "the clapper" ;),do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article the next best thing since "the clapper" ;) and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2012/02/the-next-best-thing-since-clapper.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,the next best thing since "the clapper" ;) xxx .