Garden Art

Garden Art - Hello friends humayrarumaysa, On this occasion I will discuss the article entitled Garden Art, I have provided various other latest articles. hopefully the article that I wrote is useful for you all..

Written by : humayrarumaysa
Title : Garden Art

see also


Garden Art

It's our first Spring in the house! I'm just starting to think about designing beds and landscapes.
Today I went looking for antique and vintage garden objects for the porches, gardens and grounds.
Here is a sampling of what I found....



pair of vintage concrete urns with great patina




old dovecote and an antique iron pediment from a building in Portland, Oregon


pair of large vintage concrete finials with wonderful patina



new, but lovely pair of very large jardinieres


pair of old light fixtures


antique iron birdhouse



misc. iron pieces


old iron baskets



concrete balusters and old birdbath, and glazed terracotta base



vintage stepping stones



antique French iron cross on antique iron base from Birmingham, Alabama



French fountain


old copper tub



pair of iron railings with leaves


pair of concrete planters from a nunnery in New Orleans



Antique iron gas light fixtures from San Fransisco, antique iron urn with copper floats


old zinc roof finials from Texas buildings



seahorse armillary sphere on concrete baluster base




vintage and antique watering cans galore!

Oh, wait........... did I mention I was "looking" in my basement and garage?!!


Thus our article entitled Garden Art,do you like the article hopefully this article can benefit you all.

You are reading the article Garden Art and this article the permalink url is http://humayrarumaysa.blogspot.com/2010/05/garden-art.html Other articles you are looking for xxxxx
,Garden Art xxx .